Blueberry Pie Shot – OMG! Delicious!
Cook: 20 Minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Of course there is no need to use organic or gluten free or Perrier, the recipe works just fine with store brand or your favorite brand ingredients (and much cheaper that way as well). We use gluten free because of wheat allergies. You can also purchase pre-made simple syrup which takes quite a few minutes off your prep time. Although this is an absolutely delicious recipe for a novelty treat for guests, it can be time consuming to prepare – but worth it in the end. Double or triple the recipe and it still works out great.
- 1 cup frozen Blueberries
- Whip Cream
- 4-5 Graham Crackers
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3 oz Sparkling Water
- 1 oz Vodka
- Put 1 Cup of frozen Blueberries and 4 TBSP of Water into pot. Cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
- Take Blueberries off of burner and put into blender. Blend.
- Pour into bowl and refrigerate until cool (20-30 minutes).
- Combine ½ cup of Sugar and ½ cup Water to pot (this will create a simple syrup mixture). Cook on low-medium heat, Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, pour into bowl, and refrigerate until cool (20-30 minutes).
- Crush Graham Crackers as much as possible.
- Pour crushed crackers onto plate.
- Rim glass with Simple Syrup mixture.
- Dip into crushed crackers, manually patting in any spots that are not covered.
- Combine 3 oz. sparkling water, 1 TBSP Blueberry reduction, 1 oz. Vodka, 1 TBSP Simple Syrup in separate glass.
- Place 1 ice cube into glass and pour combination and pour combination into glass.
- Top with Whip Cream and Blueberry to garnish