The Ultimitt by Thermalabs Product Review
I received the Ultimitt by Termalabs for purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.
I will admit to one of my all time secrets. I self-tan. I started using self-tanning lotions early in life just to have a little bit of a glow all year long. I do it now because as I age my skin has taken on a sort of uneven tone. There is nothing I hate more than applying self-tanning lotion by hand. It streaks. It discolors your hands. Trying to watch my hands immediately always, without fail, removes the lotion from the back of my hands up to my wrists so they are never covered as well as the rest of my arm.
I’ll admit I have a friend that has always told me to use a mitt. I thought she was crazy. Well, not anymore. I love using the Ultimitt. It has made a world of difference in application of my self-tanning lotion. No streaks. No messy hands. Perfectly even application. It’s the best!
- Comes with carrying poly bag – take it with you when you travel without staining your cloths
- Bigger than other mitts I have seen so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
- Doesn’t fall apart or crack
- Doesn’t stretch, rip or break
- Easily washable
- Comes with a one year guarantee!
- Covers a larger area than other mitts
- The mitt can be used with mousse, mist, gel or cream lotions
This self tanning mitt is well made, thick and plush. It definitely helps you achieve a smoother, even, streak-free application of your tanning lotion. Included in the package is a tiny “mini” mitt that is ideal for applying your favorite self-tanning lotion to your face area. Cleaning the mitt couldn’t be easier. I simply rinsed well under warm water with a mild soap and hung it to dry. The mitt is available on Amazon.com and ships quickly. Thermalab has also created a natural and organic self-tanning lotion also available on Amazon.